Highlights of this week include my handmade skirt (first ever project!) on Monday, my dog wanting to help me take photos on Wednesday (he was very concerned as to why I was going backwards and forwards from my desk to the door), and my outfit for my clinical skills exam on Thursday!
Details of each outfit, if anybody is interested, are after the jump.
- Saturday: Purple and green kaftan dress (Tree of Life), purple singlet (Supre), black slip (Target)
- Sunday: Green shirt (Just Jeans), comfy brown pants (Just Jeans)
- Monday: White shirt with lace and a velvety bow (Forever New), my Christmas skirt (made by me!)
- Tuesday: Defy Gravity shirt, from when I saw Wicked in Brisbane, my "explorer pants" (Just Jeans)
- Wednesday: Pink ribbon shirt (Forever New), gathered denim skirt (Valleygirl) + dog!
- Thursday: Purple pinstriped blouse (Cue), pinstriped trousers (Portmans) + stethoscope
- Friday: Red tshirt (Dotti), denim shorts (JayJays)